Wednesday, October 22, 2008

INTERLUDE: limited edition CREV Huevos t shirt !!!

brought to you by the group home that supported me for a year of my life and has continued to carry me on their back like Atlas, NodCraft.com .......



lawd. cop one of these while you still can, cause the run is limited ....

will be available at my show in Chapel Hill on the 29th.

to get a jump on thangs, hit tane@nodcraft.com or the Benchwarmers myspace page.

note: i had nothing to do with this ... that's the thing about the crev wave ... it just spreads itself ....

5 comments:

Kristin said...

holy shit! i've already sent an email saying me & the ladies will need 3 of these fedex'd immediately!

Kristin said...

can you hurry up & post another blog?
i'm a loser and have nothing else to do.

(i had to type in "hipshta" to post this, ha)

Webby said...

HOT HOT!!!will sport shirt at show..yes!, like a retard, length sucking birthday party wendy house crashing gangbanger of 3 year olds, crev, right?

Anonymous said...

Nice. Shirt is bonkers. I'll holler w/ some linkage @ your email acct later today.

Mild Davis said...

they come in big boy sizes?