Sunday, September 28, 2008

day 12

this day started off with hella nice cuisine courtesy of roommate #1 .....



you will notice that the one glass (aka jar) that i have been drinking out of the whole time was affectionately labeled "grey poupon" (they are STILL trippin off that phenomenon ...)

then i put some ill german essential oils on my hip bruise (which hurts like fuck and is gettin yellow so maybe i will get a pic for y'all) ....



then me and subtitle recorded vocals for his upcoming project, and they sound sweet. its cool to be doing some "engineering" for the homey ....

that was pretty much it .... then i had a little grub with roommate #1 and managed to put way too much shit in my bat and put myself in a coma for about an hour. she taught me how to say that in french (all you heads take note):

j'aimis trop de shit dans mon spliff.

holla.

here are some pictures of the little working "notebook" that we got goin to write stuff down that gets lost in translation, mostly me cause i talk the most and i am the in-house "professor de anglais" or however the fuck it's spelled ....






and for a nightcap, that i couldn't finish cause i was spinning thanks to being Mr. McCrumbles on my cigarette .... some Slavic version of Jaegermeister, i.e., a "digestive" liquor from that area ....



huevos (passed) out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

motherfucker's gettin' all bilingual and shit on my ass!

Walkin Interview Dubai Jobs said...

Nice paintings